Skip to main content

Project Selection - Film

The process of making a film consists of many jobs and a variety of different skills. This is most likely suitable for a team of people, however I am still interested in the production aspect of making a film. The whole process of filming, putting the actors behind the camera and shooting, interests me the most about making a film. I have experience with using cameras which may be beneficial for creating a film. I am familiar with changing the settings that are compliment the scene that is being shot. Also, I have experience with post production, editing the shots and audio. I am familiar with quite a few editing programs such as Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro. I would struggle with creating a story board. I am better at creating something on the spot rather than planning it out.

Comments