Skip to main content

Project Selection - Magazine

Print journalism is an extensive process that consists of various different components in order to create the final product. I am interested in the interviewing aspect of print journalism. I find gathering information and getting to meet new people and hear what they have to say intriguing. I also find the process of building the magazine itself interesting. After taking time and effort into gathering information, taking pictures, and putting them together for a final product gives feeling of satisfaction. I believe that I can bring photography skills to the table. This would make the magazine more suitable for me because photos are such a large component of magazine's. I also have experience with graphic design software, which should make this selection easier for me. However, I do struggle with writing and coming up with content to talk about. This will be the most challenging factor for me in creating a magazine.

Comments